Quit for Life® Smoking Cessation Program
PHP (HMO SNP) is pleased to offer its members a valuable and effective program to help them stop smoking…for good. Quit for Life is a smoking cessation program that can help you stop using tobacco. Many people who smoke want to quit, but they can’t do it on their own. People who join Quit for Life are eight times more likely to quit than those who try on their own. A Quit Coach® will help you get ready to quit. He or she will support you through the process. Once you quit, the Quit Coaches will help you stay tobacco-free. There is no cost to you for this program. Declining or opting to join the program will not affect your eligibility for or membership in PHP.The Quit for Life program includes many tools.
- Eight weeks of free patches or gum
- One-on-one calls with a trained Quit Coach
- Your own packet of written materials including a Quit Guide with resources
- Texts on your cell phone
- Website with e-learning tools, forums and access to a Web Coach®
- Access to a toll-free number to call for help seven days a week
(By clicking on this link you will be taken to a website that is operated by the American Cancer Society and not PHP. You will need to register on the website to join the Quit for Life program.)
If you have any questions about the program, please contact your Registered Nurse Case Manager.
H3572_4006 2019 101518